Targeted & effective Local SEO to help your perfect clients find you!
My Local SEO Power Package is designed with the sole purpose of getting more high value traffic to your website.
Start with the basic package and add on any extras you need now or at a later stage.
Not sure what you need? Call me or email and we can have a no-obligation chat:
I would definitely recommend Laura, she helped me with my SEO – it made a big difference with the amount of traffic to my website, I’ve already started to get more enquiries.
I learnt so much from Laura’s SEO review…I would 100% recommend using Laura and hope to work with her again.
Local SEO Power Package
To assess the current effectiveness of your site’s SEO.
2. Competitor research
To ascertain how your competitors are ranking & the methods they are using.
3. Keyword research
To establish which keywords and/or phrases we should utilise across your site for maximum success.
4. On-page optimisation of your website’s existing pages (up to 8 pages) & creation of 1 new location page
To put everything we have learnt in to practice; Includes a site revisit in 3-4 months to assess effectiveness and make any necessary tweaks.
Add-ons (can be paid in instalments)
Location page – add location pages, which can appear on your menu if you wish or be ‘hidden’ but discoverable via search engines. A really effective way of generating local traffic for more than one geographical area.
£150 for the first location page, £65 for each additional page thereafter.
Google My Business (GMB) page optimisation
- Analysis of Insights to ascertain how people are (or are not) currently finding you via your GMB listing
- Optimisation & accuracy check of key details & business description
- Addition of relevant photographs including the logo image, cover photo & additional photos
- Addition of 2 x posts & creation of 2 more for you to post over the next few months.
- Production of a written report detailing the initial situation, what I have done to improve that & how you can continue to do so in the future.
Off-page SEO action report – what you do off your website can be as important as what you do on it when it comes to Local SEO. This report will analyse your current ‘off-page’ situation and provide you with a detailed & actionable report, specific to your business & location. Taking these actions will really help to improve your Local SEO and generate further traffic for your site.
Page speed test & action report – page load speed is such an important factor when it comes to getting Local SEO right. In this in depth analysis of your site’s current page load speed, I’ll give you an honest picture of the current situation, along with every step you could take to improve it as much as possible.
Blogging for SEO strategy session – a regularly updated blog is a fantastic way to organically improve your website’s Local SEO performance. This session is 4 hours in length and can be split over several days if required. It can be done in person or via Zoom. You will come away with a full understanding and written & video guides on how to actually write, format & publish SEO-optimised blog posts on your site, as well as everything you need to know about using images effectively. Additionally, together and informed by my research, we will produce a bank of blog topics, titles and resources for you to draw on as you embark on your blogging journey!
Regular blogging services – if you want someone to plan and/or actually write your blog for you, I am your woman! I love writing & I understand how to optimise posts & images for Local SEO. I can do as much or as little as you need – from sourcing images & crafting post titles to formatting & publishing your posts or writing them for you.
From £75 per month
Is Local SEO what your business really needs?
If you answer yes to any or all of these questions, then yes, your business will benefit from Local SEO!
– do you want to be found online by your perfect clients (people actively searching for the service you offer)?
– would you like to spend less time on social media trying to connect with your perfect clients & more time actually working with them?
– are you ready to be more visible online without having to actually be online quite so much?
– do you want to build your professional reputation?
Local SEO will send more traffic to your website.
Those visitors will be looking for the services you offer in the geographical location you cover.
They will be ready to buy from you.
Before you can get started implementing any kind of Local SEO strategies on your website, you need to understand how to do Local SEO keyword research. Let's just be clear what we are talking...